SET's Festive Countdown 2017 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
SET's Festive Countdown 2017 Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: ETF Services Ltd (company no. 9511877, VAT Number: 212116665). A wholly owned subsidiary of The Education & Training Foundation, registered charity no. 1153859, whose registered office is at 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 9SP.
- Employees of The Education & Training Foundation or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Information about the competition and details of how to enter are on this page of the Society for Education and Training website (see number 4) and can also be found on the SET Facebook page.
- This competition is open to anyone (members and non-members) who has liked a ‘SET’s Festive Countdown Facebook’ post, unscrambled the letters and guessed the word attached to each of the SET member benefits, submitting the correct answer via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Festive Countdown' or private message on Facebook.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The closing date to enter the prize draw is 11.59pm, 31 December 2017.
- There are two prizes in this draw offered to one winner only: A one-day course run by the Education and Training Foundation (up to the value of £100) which needs to be used by 31 December 2018, and a £100 Amazon voucher.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize draw will take place on Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 12:00pm via a Facebook Live video. All correct entries will be written onto individual pieces of paper and put into a bucket/box and winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message or email within 10 days of the prize draw date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Education & Training Foundation, 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 9SP.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to ETF Services Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will only be used to contact you in relation to the competition. We may email you after the competition to give you the opportunity to opt-in to future email updates from SET.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time.