Places are still available at a subsidised rate for SET members on the Advanced Practitioner (AP) Programme module, ‘Using Developmental Observations – Advanced Practice’, which takes place online on 6 November.
The module will be delivered by Professor Matt O’Leary, who is a researcher, teacher, and the author of Classroom Observation: A Guide to the Effective Observation of Teaching and Learning.
This module is the second from a three-part module CPD series designed to develop and extend the knowledge and skills of APs.
In this module, APs will examine:
- current thinking and research in the field of developmental approaches to observation
- evidence-based approaches to using observation to improve and develop teaching and learning
- applied skills in developing AP practice related to reflection and coaching
- a collaborative forum in which to share & exchange ideas for best practice in this area with colleagues from across the FE sector.
The three modules stand alone, therefore can be completed separately. They are part of a larger offering delivered under the AP programme, which comprises:
- blended CPD modules.
- in-house course.
- Communities of Practice (CoP).
- national conference (26 March 2021).
Find out more by visiting the Education and Training Foundation’s booking site.
When are the modules taking place?
A limited number of free places are available for each module.
- SET member: £85.
- Non-SET member: £100 (for individuals working in the further education and training sector and who are employed by an ESFA-funded organisation).
- Unsubsidised fee: £150 (not employed by an ESFA-funded organisation).