The Society for Education and Training (SET) is pleased to announce this year’s conference is being held on 2 November. Held as a fully digital event, the conference will feature a range of speakers and themes relevant to your role and interests.
Join us for breakout and keynote speaker sessions, take part in polls, quizzes and challenges on the day, and connect with other delegates from the sector, with the added benefit of accessing on-demand content following the event.
Delegates will benefit from live Q&As and interactive breakout sessions throughout the day, all accessed from the comfort of your home or workplace. All sessions will be available to view on demand post-event.
We'll be making exciting announcements on our keynote speakers in the coming weeks.
What to expect on the day
The digital platform for the SET Conference 2021 will allow you to ask speakers questions throughout the sessions, with a live Q&A session at the end.
SET Conference 2021 delegates will benefit from a range of breakouts covering:
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Diversity and Inclusion
and much more!
You will also be able to:
- log in a week before the event so you can familiarise yourself with the platform before the day
- interact with other delegates, sponsors and supporters
- take part in polls, quizzes and challenges throughout the day
- update your profile to easily connect with other delegates
- find out more about Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status and Advanced Teacher Status (ATS)
- watch any of the sessions on demand after the event.
Interested in attending #SETConf21?
Register your interest and be the first to hear when further details are announced!
"The Conference was a testimony to high professional standards we need to consistently follow in FE to raise our status and esteem. A solid step towards the professionalisation of FE staff!" - previous delegate
94% of SET Conference 2020 attendees cited a positive impact on their professional practice and 80% would recommend it to a friend or colleague.
"I enjoyed the positive energy from the whole event, which gives me a new impetus to go back to my employer and make things happen!" - previous delegate