How to use this resource
This rich resource contains a selection of online tools that can help to enhance teaching and learning.
Credit for this resource goes to Martin Compton from Bradford College.
Access the resource
- Quizlet.com - a flash card tool that allows you to pair items, especially good for language teaching; it also seems to work very well for jargon busting.
- Wordle word cloud – this is great for covers, front pages of presentations or whatever you creatively want it to be.
- File Sharing – You can file share in a range of ways including My QTLS/REfLECT+ and Dropbox
- Video and image – Video sites such as YouTube, TeacherTube and Flickr can bring a more visual and creative element to your teaching or training
- Issuu – a great site if you want to create your own online magazine. Also used to create the digital version of InTuition, IfL's professional journal.
Access the reflective activity (PDF, 262 KB)