Eligible SEND qualifications
If you teach in a SEND setting you will be required to upload an RQF level 2 or above SEND qualification (related to an FE setting) which covers a broad range of conditions, to demonstrate your underpinning knowledge to teach our most vulnerable learners.
This qualification should cover supporting young people and adults and therefore be appropriate to apply to a post-14 setting.
- PGCE with an integrated pathway in SEND
- Diploma in Education and Training with a Specialist Pathway Teaching Learners with Special Needs
- Gateway Level 4 Certificate In Supporting the Learning of Learners with Special Educational Needs and Disability
- NCFE Cache Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Special Education Needs and Disability
- OCN Level 3 Understanding the Needs of Individuals with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities
- Level 4 Advanced Certificate in Severe, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
- TQUK Special Educational Needs (SEN) & Disability Level 2 Certificate (RFQ)