Student membership offer terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SET's free student membership offer.
- This offer applies for students of the 2019-20 academic year.
- This offer applies to all students who are studying on an initial teaching qualification of Level 3 to Level 5, or a PGCE from a recognised ITE provider.
- As a student member you are not eligible for QTLS as this process requires you to be a full member and upload your Level 5 or above teaching qualifications. If you want to register for QTLS you will need to complete your Level 5 course and become a full paying member of SET.
- The offer applies to current students only and therefore cannot be used to claim for refunds for previous years of study.
- You can expect to hear from us confirming your SET student membership within 10-14 working days, once we have verified your student status.
- SET Student membership is free for the duration of your studies. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com or 0800 093 9111 when you complete your studies to progress to full member status. If we don’t hear from you, we will assume you are still studying and your membership will automatically end on 31 March 2021.
If you are not currently a member of SET, join now to access the full range of member benefits. Joining is easy and only takes a few minutes.