Partner with The Society for Education and Training (SET) and align your organisation with the largest professional membership body for teachers and trainers in the UK.
Current SET Partners
SET Corporate Partner status serves as a badge of recognition for providers who are committed to staff development and high quality recruitment.
Demonstrate your support for QTLS by becoming a SET Corporate Partner
If you are encouraging and supporting your staff to register for QTLS, why not become a SET Corporate Partner? In order to work more collaboratively with colleges and training providers, we have introduced this free status for providers that support their staff to undertake QTLS and require it when recruiting new teachers and trainers. It is a public way of demonstrating your commitment to staff development and progression.
To find out more about QTLS and SET corporate partner status, please contact Lara Wilks Sloan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can corporate partnership offer you?
- SET partner logo for use on website and marketing materials.
- Discounted SET membership for your staff.
- Use of SET CPD tools and support on how to integrate it into your performance development review (PDR) processes.
- Access to the Education and Training Foundation (ETF) training courses at discounted rates.
- Complimentary SET membership for one member of your management team, and three copies of SET's journal, InTuition.
- Staff workshops to get maximum value from SET.
Why partner with us?
The Society for Education and Training (SET) is the largest professional membership organisation for teachers and trainers in the UK. SET membership makes practitioners part of a large network of experienced teaching professionals. Corporate Partnership with SET offers professional recognition for your organisation, unlocks your staff ‘s career potential and encourages better informed staff dedicated to ongoing improvement.
Find out more
Email the partnership team to find out more about the mutual benefits of becoming a corporate partner.