Following on from last year success, the Education and Training Foundation (ETF) is replicating its series of interactive maths and English webinars for a range of staff working with apprentices from October through to March.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enhance your professional practice and register now on the ETF booking system. You will be able to:
- identify a range of strategies to help create a solid relationship with employers, encouraging their active engagement with maths and English support for apprentices
- consider a range of factors which impact on apprentices' success in their maths and English learning
- examine effective strategies to design a supportive curriculum and teach maths and English in an inclusive way
- become familiar with effective practice in assessment and tracking apprentices' maths and English
- explore digital approaches that can support apprentices' maths and English development.
To find out more about the maths and English in apprenticeship interactive webinars, you can download the electronic flyer. For further support and resources available to improve teaching in maths and English, please visit the ETF website.
The webinars are offered at a subsidised rate of £25 and there are additional discounts available for members of the Society for Education and Training. In-house options are also available at a special rate. To enquire about hosting one or more webinars, please contact email@example.com.