The Webinar Pass – the Education and Training Foundation’s subscription offer enabling all of your staff to access a selection of maths and English webinars for a single annual fee – can now be used to book nine brand new webinar topics.
The new topics are:
- Supporting Dyslexic Learners
- Stretching and Challenging Learners in English
- Effectively Contextualising Learning within English Lessons
- Literacy for Maths: Overcoming Language Issues in GCSE And Functional Skills Maths
- Stretching and Challenging Learners in Maths
- An Introduction to Phonics to Support ESOL Learners
- Effectively Contextualising Learning within Maths Lessons
- Enabling Your Staff to Develop High Quality Teaching and Learning in Maths and English
- Developing an Effective Post-16 Mathematics and English Curriculum.
The additions mean that webinars can be accessed on over 20 topics in total, across over 40 individual webinars. The additions celebrate the reaching earlier this month of a milestone for the Webinar Pass, the tenth provider having signed up to benefit from it. The Pass has proven a success with providers all across the sector, with general FE colleges, adult and community learning, independent training providers and the secure estate all involved.
Each of the webinars focuses on highly practical, evidence-based approaches that you can use to develop your maths and English teaching – such the effective use of knowledge organisers, teaching non-calculator skills in Functional Skills maths and developing your personal maths and English skills. Only an hour long, they enable high quality professional development to be fitted in around the busy schedule of teachers and managers in the sector.
You can sign up for your Webinar Pass by visiting its page on the ETF website and see a full list of currently available webinars on the ETF booking site. Once you’ve purchased your Webinar Pass, staff can sign up for as many webinars as they wish using our easy booking system.