The Society for Education and Training (SET) is pleased to reveal details for a fully virtual 2020 conference, held on 4 November, and focusing on 'learning for today and tomorrow'.
This award-winning event will feature high-profile keynote speakers, a range of practical breakout sessions and digital supporters, with opportunities for networking.
Due to current circumstances, this conference will be completely online. You'll be able to watch and interact with Q&As after each keynote speaker and attend live breakout sessions throughout the day from the comfort of your home or workplace. Sessions will also be accessible on demand after the event, so you'll be able to catch up with anything you missed the first time around.
What to expect on the day
The digital platform for the SET Conference 2020 will allow you to ask speakers questions throughout the sessions, with a live Q&A session at the end.
You will also be able to:
- log in a week before the event so you can familiarise yourself with the platform before the day
- interact with other delegates, sponsors and supporters
- update your profiles with email addresses, social handles and areas of interest
- take part in polls, quizzes and challenges throughout the day
- take part in sessions to find out more about Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status and Advanced Teacher Status (ATS)
- watch any of the sessions on demand after the event.