SET members and their experiences are at the heart of what we do. For that reason we are inviting you to share your experience of being a member of the Society for Education and Training (SET) and tell us your story. We would like to include your testimonial in the SET Communications material on digital and print platforms and share your story with other practitioners in the sector.
Your SET experience can inspire other practitioners in our sector who are looking to further develop their practice and be the best teachers they can be.
The following questions can help you write your testimonial
- What was your motivation to join the Society for Education and Training?
- How has SET membership supported you in your practice? Could you please give us an example?
- What does SET membership mean to you?
- How has your career changed since you joined SET?
- How has the SET membership team helped you until now?
Please note that the Communications team might need to edit your testimonial according to specifications of different platforms and materials. The team will get in contact with you in order to make sure that you are aware of those changes before your testimonial is published.