Read full transcripts of past events on SET's webchat Facebook group and find out how to get involved in future live webchats.
To join a webchat you need to be a member of SET's webchat Facebook group page.
25 October, 2018 - QTLS - Your questions answered
Head of QTLS and ATS, Patricia Odell, and Operations Manager Teresa Thomas, will be on hand to answer questions for anyone who has recently registered for QTLS and would like to find out more about the process. The hour-long session will take place on SET’s Facebook webchat wall, with a full transcription available to SET members after the event.
Please join the Facebook webchat group page and accept the invite in order to attend the event.
- 19 July, 2018: ATS - your questions answered.
- 26 April, 2018: Mindfulness for learners and practitioners.
- 21 February, 2018: Supporting deaf or visually impaired young people in FE.
- 12 December, 2017: QTLS - your questions answered.
- 7 May, 2017: All things relating to QTLS.
To read the transcripts of past webchats you need to be logged in as a SET member.
If you are not currently a member of SET, join now to access the full range of member benefits. Joining is easy and only takes a few minutes.