Listen to The Society for Education Podcast, aimed at inspiring you to take ownership of your professional development, including Qualified Teacher Learning Status (QTLS), Advanced Teacher Status (ATS), and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities.
Subscribe to the SET Podcast
1. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to the SET Podcast. Put your mouse over the title and click 'play'. (You will need iTunes installed on your computer or mobile device to subscribe.)
2. Visit the SET webpage listed in the bullets above to find the audio podcast embedded onto the page.
3. Follow our Sound Cloud page to find the latest uploads.
4. Add our feed manually to any podcatcher by copying and pasting the following RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:295387915/sounds.rss.
How to listen to an iTunes podcast on Android
1. Skip step one above and listen to it via the webpage itself, or by following our Sound Cloud page.
2. Download and install Podcast Republic by searching for 'iTunes podcast' in the Play Store. When you select on the episode you will be asked to 'Add Url' and click on 'Done', which will then take you to the audio. You can also use the app Podbean, which works in a similar way.
Want to get involved?
Do you have an idea for a podcast or would you like to contribute? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.