SET for a bright future together
The Society for Education and Training (SET) has been working hard to improve the professional support it offers. As SET approaches its first anniversary in May, it is worth reflecting on what has been achieved so far.
- 87 per cent of those asked in our Perceptions Survey rated SET as very good or good
- more than 90 per cent of webinar attendees rated them highly or very highly
- more than 80,000 unique users have visited the relaunched SET website
- our e-newsletter has an open rate twice the industry standard
- 82 per cent of delegates at our face-to-face events rate these highly or very highly
- Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) saw 1,600 registrations in September/October last year – the highest for over two years.
SET has also increased the number of free professional development events for members and there will be more exciting benefits to share with you in the coming weeks.
Make sure you can continue to be able to access all that SET has to offer by renewing your membership from 7 March 2016.