How to renew your membership
You can renew your membership from 8 March 2016 by:
- Logging on to your personal account at set.et-foundation.co.uk/sign-in/, clicking on ‘My SET’ and then selecting the ‘Renew now’ button on your dashboard to access the renewals form
- Calling our membership team on 0800 093 9111 or 020 3092 5001 (local call) from Monday to Friday, 09:00–20:00
For questions about the renewal process, please contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By renewing your membership, you will receive new benefits:
- An enhanced My SET dashboard – easier to use and navigate around with regular new content, information and CPD resources
- An online Self-Assessment tool
- A CPD recording tool
- The opportunity to be involved in the development of our local member networks, helping you meet and share experience and effective practice with other professionals in your local area
- Annual research supplement
- A constantly updated, sector-specific news feed
and you will continue to enjoy the following benefits:
Find out more about your professional membership benefits.
Are your details up to date?
If you have moved house, employer or completed a new teaching qualification, please let us know by logging in to My SET.