The Society for Education and Training (SET) is the only professional membership body dedicated to teachers working in further education and training who strive for excellence in all they do. We are the largest membership body in the education sector and growing rapidly.
As we grow in size and strength, membership of SET offers you an ever-increasing range of exclusive member benefits and the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.
How to renew your membership
You can renew your membership by:
- Logging on to your personal account and clicking on ‘Renew’ at the top of your screen.
- Calling our membership team on 0800 093 9111, or 020 3740 8280 if you are an international member, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
For questions about the renewal process, please contact the membership team at email@example.com.
Renew your membership by Direct Debit to get a 14 per cent discount
If you pay by direct debit, you will only pay £63 (£79.50 for Fellows), can spread your payments over the membership year, and avoid the hassle of having to remember to renew in the future. We will send you an email reminder each year about your ongoing payments.
Are your details up-to-date?
If you have moved house, employer or completed a new teaching qualification, please let us know by logging in to My SET.
- Be part of the ETF, promoting and championing the quality of the sector’s teachers, trainers and leaders.
- Continue to receive our highly-regarded InTuition magazine, the most widely-read journal for those working in post-16 education.
- Measure and demonstrate your development progress, with our online self-assessment and CPD planner, using the Professional Standards framework.
- Reach out and contribute to your SET community via member-only webinars, local network groups and Facebook communities.
- Through our mentoring service you can become a mentor and make a difference to anyone working on their professional development, as well as enhancing your own skills in supporting and developing others. You will also have the opportunity to gain valuable support from the service as a mentee.
Find out more about your membership benefits.