Renew via Direct Debit and get 2016-17 prices! You won’t need to worry about remembering to renew your membership annually and can spread payments over twelve months.
In order to make membership fees more manageable for you, and in response to member feedback, SET offers monthly direct debits to spread out the cost of membership.
The payments are based on the following membership grade and/or concessionary band. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Standard membership: Including Member, Associate, Affiliate and Companion grades.
- Fellow grade membership.
- Members in full-time or part-time initial teacher training.
- Standard concessionary band one, including: Retired, unemployed or on maternity leave, earnings below £11,500 per annum.
- Standard concessionary band two: Earnings above £11,500 but less than £16,190 per annum.
- Fellow concessionary band one: Fellows earning below £11,500 per annum, retired or unemployed.
- Fellow concessionary band two: Fellows earning above £11,500, but less than £16,190 per annum.