From August 2019 until March 2020 the Education and Training Foundation (ETF) will be running 45 face-to-face sessions focused on formative and summative assessment for the first three T Levels; Digital, Construction and Education and Childcare.
These sessions will be delivered through the Knowledge Hub Regional Networks as categorised below:
- Region 1: North East, North West, Yorkshire and Humberside.
- Region 2: West and East Midlands, London and the East of England.
- Region 3: South East and South West.
Each session will last 2.5 hours and will be partially tailored to the needs of colleagues who register to attend each session.
The sessions will allow participants to start developing their own approach for how formative assessment and grading might be introduced with the learner, and how to effectively prepare learners for assessment.
The sessions will be practical and action-focused, covering:
- the performance requirements of the T Level
- the components of T Level assessment
- how T Levels will be graded and how a final grade is reached.
Teachers and trainers will then begin to develop an action plan for how formative assessment can be built into the curriculum.
Dates will be announced in due course via our LinkedIn and Twitter pages, and booking will be available via the ETF’s Booking website.
If you have any questions, please email: TLPD@etfoundation.co.uk.