Job: Operations Manager – ATS (Advanced Teacher Status)
Job Code: ATSOM-02-2018
Posted on: 16/02/2018
Closing on: 02/03/2018
Department: Professional Development
Job type: Full time
Salary: £45,000 pa
Do you have excellent experience of initial teacher education and CPD for the FE and training sector? Can you lead the review and moderation of qualifications and provide support to candidates with their applications and submissions?
Do you also want to make a real difference to the UK’s education and training profession, helping develop and recognise the best quality teachers and trainers to gain “mastery” status in their career?
If so, we are looking for a first-class Operations Manager to play a pivotal role in building and developing the Education and Training Foundation’s new Advanced Teacher Status, as well as supporting the continued growth of Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status.
We are seeking an Operations Manager to:
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations, accreditation and customer support for ATS
- Recruit, train and manage moderators and reviewers for ATS portfolio submissions
- Contribute to the new ATS e-portfolio development, and resolve technical queries on its use
- Manage the release and certification of ATS results and re-applications
- Oversee customer engagement and support for both ATS and QTLS status.
Reporting in to the Head of QTLS and ATS, you will play a key role working between the teams managing the Society for Education and Training, and our work on Professional Standards and Initial Teacher Education. If this sounds interesting, then please get in touch.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- Degree or equivalent, plus a Level 5+ Initial Teacher Training qualification
- A proven track record in delivering high quality teaching and learning in the FE sector, with experience of delivering initial teacher education and CPD programmes
- Experience using CRM systems, candidate/learner databases, e-portfolio and VLE platforms
- Experience in supporting practitioners or learners in completing assessment e-portfolios
- Excellent written and oral communication, numeracy and data skills
Closing Date: 12 noon, 2 March 2018
Download the full job description (Word - 87.9 KB).
How to Apply
If you require any assistance with completing the form or have any questions about the application process, please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks of the vacancy closing date.
Applicants should apply by completing the personal details and equal opportunities forms below, plus submitting a CV and covering letter (2 pages maximum) outlining how you fulfil the requirement of the person specification.
Please send your completed forms, CV and covering letter by the closing date to email@example.com or HR Department, The Education and Training Foundation, 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SP.