Livability Nash College and the Society for Education and Training (SET) have announced an exciting new corporate partnership.
The collaboration, which took effect from October 2020, will see staff at Livability College in Bromley being offered a valuable range of professional development opportunities including access to exclusive content, research, webinars, events and discounts.
On the partnership, Martin Reid, Director of SET, said: “We are pleased to welcome Livability Nash College as a corporate partner of the Society for Education and Training. Becoming a corporate partner signals a college’s commitment to high-quality development for its staff and to the teaching of learners. We look forward to providing teaching staff with access to a host of CPD opportunities, expertise and resources, and helping them strive for excellence in their professional journey.”
As SET members, teaching staff at the college will enjoy benefits including:
- the opportunity to study for Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) and Advanced Teacher Status (ATS). SET is the only passport to achieving both QTLS and ATS
- access to resources, training and teaching tools, research and expert views in further education
- discounts to CPD courses run by the ETF
- access to SET’s online library
- being part of the largest professional network of teachers and trainers in the further education sector, with opportunities to share expertise and experience with their peers
- receiving copies of inTuition, the leading journal for practitioners working across further education, vocational teaching and training
- entitlement to use SET’s membership grade designations after their names: Associate member (ASET), Member (MSET), or Fellow member (FSET), depending on the level of their teaching qualifications.
SET is the only professional membership body dedicated to teachers and trainers working in further education.