Are you interested in improving your delivery of maths and English within the new apprenticeship standards?
As part of the Maths and English Pipeline the Education and Training Foundation (ETF) is offering a series of interactive CPD webinars to support a range of staff including assessors, work-based supervisors, trainers, instructors, employers and managers to address some of the key challenges around delivering maths and English in apprenticeships.
Each webinar lasts 90 minutes and is designed so you can participate in a single webinar or combine as part of a series. You will not only hear about policy updates, but also have the opportunity to reflect on and develop your practice.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Partnering with/within employers to support maths and English.
- Supporting vulnerable learners with maths and English.
- Digital approaches for maths and English.
- Spotlight on maths & English CPD and resources to support apprenticeship delivery and gateway.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your professional practice and gain up-to-date knowledge of the latest policy updates about maths and English in the new apprenticeship context.
Free multimodal guide
By registering to one of the webinars, you will also receive a free multimodal guide covering all topics in detail to enhance your learning outcomes.
Dates and times
- Partnering with/within employers to support maths and English: Friday 2 March, 9.30 - 11.00am.
- Supporting vulnerable learners with maths and English: Thursday 8 March, 11.00 - 12.30pm
- Developing & supporting learners’ maths and English: Wednesday 14 March, 2.00 - 3.30pm
- Digital approaches for maths and English: Monday 19 March, 12.00 - 1.30pm
- Designing a supportive curriculum for maths and English: Thursday 22 March, 12.00 - 1.30pm
- Spotlight on maths and English CPD and resources to support apprenticeship delivery and gateway: Friday 23 March, 12 .00 - 1.30pm
- Improving Assessment for Learning (maths and English): Thursday 29 March, 9.30 - 11.00am
The webinars are offered at a subsidised rate of £25 and there are additional discounts available for SET members. For further details and to book please visit the ETF website.