Renew via Direct Debit and save 10 per cent off the full price.
If you pay by direct debit, you will only pay £63 (£79.50 for Fellows), can spread your payments over 12 months, and avoid the hassle of having to remember to renew in the future. We will send you an email reminder each year about your ongoing payments.
Download the Direct Debit Instalment Plan for 2018/19 to view the payments (pdf).
From just £1.21 a week it works out at less than half the price of a cup of coffee!
How to renew by Direct Debit
- Log into your account and click on the 'Renew' button on the homepage.
- You will be taken to a page where you are given the opportunity to enter your payment details.
- Select the 'Direct Debit' option from the dropdown menu as shown below.
- You will then be taken to another screen where you will be asked to enter your banking details.
The payments are based on the following membership grade and/or concessionary band. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Standard membership: Including Member, Associate, Affiliate and Companion grades.
- Fellow grade membership.
- Members in full-time or part-time initial teacher training.
- Standard concessionary band one, including: Retired, unemployed or on maternity leave, earnings below £11,850 per annum.
- Standard concessionary band two: Earnings above £11,850 but less than £16,500 per annum.
- Fellow concessionary band one: Fellows earning below £11,850 per annum, retired or unemployed.
- Fellow concessionary band two: Fellows earning above £11,850, but less than £16,500 per annum.